|پنجابی وکشنری تے جی آیاں نوں|
پنجابی وکشنری جیہڑی پجھلے اک ورے توں پنگوڑے چ ود رئی سی اج اینوں بار کڈ کے ٹوردتا گیا اے تے ایہ اک خوشی دا ویلہ اے۔ پنجابی وکشنری پنجابی وکیپیڈیا وانگوں پنجابی بولی دا انٹر نیٹ تے اک تھم بنے گی۔ پنجابیاں تے پنجابی بولی دیاں متراں نوں ایہ ویکھ کے ٹھنڈ پوے گی۔ ایہ میرے لئی ایس ورے 2012 دی پہلی وڈی خوشی اے۔ میری پچھلے اک ورے دی مینت میرے سامنے اے۔ اینوں بناندیاں ہویاں تے ایدے انگریزی توں پنجابی چ 3500 دے نیڑے سندیسے پنجابی چ پلٹدیاں ہویاں میری عینک دا نمبر ودیا اے پر ہن مینون چین اے۔ --Khalid Mahmood 16:17, 2 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- پنجابی وکشنری مبارک ہووے!!! --Danish47 18:18, 2 فروری 2012 (PKT)
مبارکاں! --Saanvel 21:44, 5 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- :پنجابی وکشنری مبارک ہووے!!! -- Rachitrali 15:16, 6 فروری 2012 (PKT)
مبارکاں! --کیسری 19:18, 7 فروری 2012 (PKT)
مبارکاں! --Jugni 17:27, 8 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- Danish47 17:00, 15 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- --Jugni 17:10, 15 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- --کیسری 22:31, 15 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- --Tarinjan 13:43, 17 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- --Saanvel 14:08, 17 فروری 2012 (PKT)
- --Rehmat Aziz Chitrali 10:00, 23 میی 2012 (PKT)
Done I granted a temporary administrator flag for three months for Khalid Mahmood. Trijnstel 19:10, 17 فروری 2012 (PKT)
Bot flag for GedawyBot [لکھو]
- Bot : GedawyBot
- Operator : M.Gedawy
- Programming Language(s) : Python (pywikipedia)
- Function Summary : Interwiki
- Contributions : see here
- Already has bot flag on : +150 wikis
I will make another request on meta. Thank you.--M.Gedawy 22:46, 16 فروری 2012 (PKT)
Khalid Mahmood as Permanent Administrator of pnb.wiktionary.org [لکھو]
I offer my services as Permanent Administrator of pnb.wiktionary.org
- Done, I extended your admin rights for six months. You can't have permanent rights with such a small community. Trijnstel (talk) 22:43, 24 مئی 2012 (PKT)
- Botmaster: Hydriz
- Bot's name: User:HydrizBot
- List of bot flags on other Wiktionaries: full list
- Purpose: interwiki
- Technical details: pywikipediabot, latest versions
ہیر وارث شاہ-2013 [لکھو]
One year Panjabi Wiktionary [لکھو]
Hello, I would like to extend a belated congratulations for the 1st anniversary of the creation of Panjabi Wiktionary's subdomain, which happened on 1 February.
As a member of Wikimedia's Language Committee, I prepared some questions to get some feedback from newer wikis about their situation. I would be delighted if you could answer them.
- How has activity developed after the subdomain's creation? (in comparision with the situation on Incubator)
- Is it now easier to be found by new users? How was the reception of the new wiki: in media maybe? in friends/family circles? In Oriya Wikipedia?
- Were your exceptions in general fulfilled or not?
- Would you have done something in a better/different way in hindsight?
- Is there anything where you say 'This should have been better during the testing phase (Incubator, Langcom)'?
- What was nice/easy/desirable on Incubator? :-)
- Thank you Warburg for your kind words and these questions.
- The activity is being done in a better way, it seems now we ae in a real world. But I think that Incubator stage is also necessary. That is a great opportunity to learn and test. Experimentaion is still going on but on higher level. On the whole we feel confident.
- To be very frank we were working on two projects simultaneously: Wikiquote and Wikitionary. And in our views WIkiquote was in better position to be normalised as that was in better shape, well Wikitionary project was normalised, we have to do a lot to make it better, thought a lot what to present on front page, and what we can do to make it the best dictionary of our langauge, we added pictures sometime other things that we could do. Well I have introduced it on facebook to friends and to all those I think are interested in such works, in media I will introduce it after we have completed 10,000 words and I think that we will do before the end of this year.
- Upto some extent yes. Not many new writers came but it is not wikipedia where everyone can write. Wiktionary, I think is a sensitive work and cannot be expected to be done in a way Wikiedia is written. I am satisfied. In 2010 I went to Punjab University Lahore, a prestigious learning center in South Asia, and told about this Wiktionary Project and there the most senior professor told me that a dcitionary cannot be made in this way that every Tom, Dick and Harry writing in it, a special board of senior professors can make such task and they refused me as who will do the funding. Well it is a sheer pleasure to see this form. It is a joy to see what was thought impossible.
- At present I am satisfied as my energies and time are spent on long articles in Wikipedia and Wikiquote. If our Wikiquote is normalised, that will be huge relief for us. We will put before public our Wikiquote for criticism and feed back and work more on Wiktionary.
- I think Incubator phase was a good period and every new project should go through that phase.
- There is a suggestion from my side. There should be a team which should help new projects in technical affairs even when the projects are out of incubators.
- Well, I cant forget that missionary helper User: Jose 77. He helped us a lot during our Wikiedia project.
- Please see, our Wiktionary is standing after one year on 75th positon in 170 wiktionaries and  and on 103rd positon in readership and I think it is a satisfactory situation, but I request you see us again on these scales at the end of the year, we will be on better positions. There is one request we are still not enlisted in this ist: 
- Thanks for the reply, Khalid Mahmood, I really appreciate it & your continued commitment here.
- @2/3: It is really great to hear about such a success :)
- @4: I will propose the approval of Punjabi Wikiquote to the Committee shortly.
- @6: What exactly would these technical affairs be? Sysop tools? Software? But in general, feel free to ask questions on incubator:Incubator:Community Portal, also after the project left Incubator.
- @8: I have just contacted the user who runs the bot maintaining the m:Wiktionary/Table list. I guess he will be able to add this wiki soon.
- --MF-Warburg (talk) 22:26, 13 مارچ 2013 (PKT)